The 3rd edition of the invite-only and carbon neutral DELIVER series took place on June 5 th and 6 th 2018 in London (Twickenham Stadium) with 750 attendees (+70% compared to last edition) coming from 35 different countries.
DELIVER 2019 will take place on June 5 th and 6 th 2019 in Lisbon (Estoril Congress Center) and will involve 1,200 attendees.
DELIVER 2018 gathered 60 e-Logistics service providers - multinational leaders and innovative startups across delivery, technology, fulfillment and packaging - who had 2,000 one-to-one meetings with 450 decision makers from e-commerce powerhouses , with a ratio of 3 buyers per vendor.
By bringing together this unprecedented league of leaders in e-commerce who spend several billion euros in logistics services, DELIVER is Europe’s biggest e-Logistics marketplace .
The conference program involved a global line-up of speakers, half of them coming from USA and China and speaking in Europe for the first time, among prominent LogTech investors, disruptive robotics startups in delivery & warehousing as well as e-commerce thought leaders.
All service providers at DELIVER had the chance to receive the best possible recognition:
the one coming from their customers. Based on almost 200 votes through the event app from attending retailers, the following vendors have received the DELIVER 2018 awards:
- FreightHub wins the Rising Star award , which rewards the most promising startup. The runner-ups in this category are:
MyParcel.com and Ovrsea.
- Seven Senders wins the Sustainability award , which rewards the company with highest environmental achievements. The runner-ups in this category are:
What3Words and CMC.
- Paack wins the Cool Vendor award , which rewards the company with the most respected brand and inspiring services. The runner-ups in this category are:
Lil Packaging, Russian Post and Facility Lockers.
- Urbantz wins the Customer Experience award , which rewards the companydelivering the best executed service. The runner-ups in this category are:
ParcelLab, ShopRunBack and WelcomeTrack.
- ShipUp wins the Game Changer award , which rewards the company who has the potential to disrupt the industry. The runner-ups in this category are:
Peoplevox and Deliver.ee.
DELIVER has also been the opportunity to take stock of the development of DELIVER IN EUROPE ( www.deliverineurope.eu ), an online platform co-funded by the EU allowing e-Logistics vendors to list their services for free in order for e-retailers to easily source the e-Logistics services they need, especially for their crossborder needs. Since the inauguration of the platform at DELIVER 2017 by Maros Sefcovic, Vice President of the European Commission, and Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the Transport Committee at the European Parliament, more than 300 e-Logistics vendors from 60 countries have registered and listed above 1,000 of their services which are consulted by several thousands of unique visitors per month.
Founder & CEO
DELIVER & DELIVER IN EUROPE
Ort: Lissabon (Estoril Congress Center)